Your Water Birth

For all you birthing needs

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Warm water for relaxation

While pregnant our bodies become achy, heavy and awkward. Continue reading

We Recycle!

Over 90% of all cardboard that enters our warehouse is reused and the remaining 10% is recycled. Continue reading

Using a mirror to monitor baby’s birth.

  If allowed to labor naturally in water, most women will labor in an upright kneeling position. Often this is the position she will be in when pushing begins. As this phase of birth continues the women will generally spread … Continue reading

Selecting the Right Air Pump for your Birth Pool.

Inflatable birth pools need the right air pump. 1) Do not use a battery operated air pump. Most are not strong enough to inflate birth pools firm enough. 2) Be sure that your air pump has a variety of nozzles. … Continue reading

SUPER DEALS – SAVE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  The latest addition to Your Water Birth.com is the arrival of SUPER DEALS and a monthly special! SUPER DEALS combine our most popular pool – La Bassine and a La Bassine Liner with one of three different kits: La … Continue reading