Your Water Birth

For all you birthing needs

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

We Recycle!

At Your Water Birth we are proud of our recycling program.  Over 90% of all cardboard that enters our warehouse is reused and the remaining 10% is recycled.

When packaging ordeRecylce iconrs for our customers we use the cardboard boxes our inventory arrives in as their shipping box. By doing this, we dramatically reduce the amount of new cardboard boxes we have to use for shipping orders.

In fact, only 5% of our orders are shipped in new cardboard boxes.

Now, we must admit, this causes a bit of confusion for our customers who are expecting their package from us to arrive, like all of their other online orders, in new cardboard boxes. We realize that new may look nicer (Though we only reuse cardboard boxes that are in perfect condition.) we feel that reusing is critical in reducing our carbon imprint.

We do what we can to label recycled shipping boxes to reassure our customers that they have indeed received the right products and order.

Recycling matters!


December Super Savers


You must check out our SUPER SAVER section. You save 10% on select products and bundled systems. Add your midwife’s discount coupon and save an additional 10%.

December’s Super Saver includes the new Maxi pool, cover and liner as well as our Deluxe Water System and Deluxe Birth Kit.


Introducing the new MAXI pools!

Introducing the new MAXI Water Birth Pools by La Bassine.


The Maxi is larger and has more handles and is made with the same quality we have come to expect from the La Bassine brand.

The Maxi measures 75″ x 65″ x 28″ compared to the La Bassines measurements of 65″ x 53″ x 28″

The Maxi comes in both personal grade which is designed for single use and PRO grade which is designed to be used multiple times.


Made from eco-friendly vinyl free of phthalates, lead and cadmium the personal use grade is 0.45mm thick and the PRO is 60mm thick.


Liners and covers are available for these pools and on our site you can find great discounts in our SUPER DEALS section for both our La Bassine and MAXI pools.

So, if you are considering a larger pool, go with the brand we have known and trusted in the USA since 2005 and give the MAXI Water Birth Pool a try. We know you will love it.



The Right Air Pump For Your Pool

The Right Air Pump

Selecting the right air pump for your labor and birth pool is very important. Our first recommendation is to select an air pump that both inflates and deflates.  Why?  Time!  If you are a midwife or doula you will want to empty the pool of water and deflate it quickly after the baby is born.  using an air pump like any of the ones we sell will allow you to mechanically deflate the pool allowing you to get all the air from the pool quickly so that it easily fits back in to its bag.

Without a deflating air pump you will be forced to physically force all the air from your pool by taking lots of time to lean and press the excess air from the pool.

If you are having your baby in the hospital you will also want the time saving factor of using an air pump that deflates so you can have your pool down and out of the way quickly to free floor space in your room.

We sell two different air pumps. A Deluxe Electric Air Pump, pictured above and this Hand Air Pump. The hand air pump is slower but a very good pump if you are looking for a less expensive option.

If you have your own air pump or plan to shop elsewhere be sure to have an air pump that has smaller nozzle attachments as the floors of inflatable labor and birth pools have small air valves like the one pictured to the left.




The Smallest Part Can Be The Best Part

This little part can be the best thing you purchase for your water labor and birth.

This is a HOSE END CAP and we sell it for $1.00

When you fill your labor and birth pool with water, you now have 25′ or 50′ of water in your water hose. NOW WHAT?  You can drain the hose – no fun or simply attach the Hose End Cap and set it on the floor.

No leaks!

No worries!